Monday, March 27, 2017

Guided Fly Fishing Trips For Shad On The Potomac River

Alright folks, its on. The shad are in and the other fish are in too. My services are for those having trouble catching shad, don't know how to gear up for them, need help in any way etc. Here is some information you will need when thinking about booking a trip.



  • My weekends are almost all booked. If you are a single angler I may be able to include you with another single angler if they don't mind
  • I can't get to the river until around 9am on weekdays
  • I have to leave the parking lot by 230pm on weekdays unless you book a full day trip
  • I will provide all fishing equipment and will send maps and parking information
  • We will fish from the Virginia side of the river
  • I need a deposit to lock down your time
robsnowhite.com

E-mail me rob@robsnowhite.com

If you want to learn to fish like this.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
weebly reliable statistics