Friday, November 22, 2013

Podcast Interview: The Top Ten Guide to Fly Fishing with Jay Zimmerman:

The wife picked up this book at the library. I wasn't sure I would read it. Within a page or two I was settled down on the sofa with the TV on mute. I finished it in two sittings.

I was out at a happy hour having a Margarita and was pondering the book. I thought it would be great to reach out to Jay for a podcast interview.

If you would like to buy the book, find it on Amazon





Here is the podcast streaming: Click To Stream
Click For Itunes (please rate the podcast with some stars)

For reference:


Backstabber fly:


1 comments:

As a fly angler, I release most of the fish I catch, however I do enjoy eating fish. This gives me cause for concern! I wish there were still some unpolluted areas on this earth where I could move to, but where the elements weren’t extreme! One of the unpolluted area is at Alaska.

Post a Comment

 
weebly reliable statistics