Monday, March 11, 2013

The Fly Fishing Show - Lancaster Pa 2013 (podcast too)

Here are my pics and the podcast from the most recent Fly Fishing Show. It was in Lancaster, Pa this time. I was there to help out with Project Healing Waters (PHWFF). We raised nearly $800 in two days. The hot ticket item was the digital camo Buff. You can get the exclusive PHWFF gear from Hook and Hackle. 

This was my first time in Lancaster. I honestly thought it was going to be Amish farms and the brewing company. Boy was I surprised.

On a side note, we have moved my website over to WordPress. I'm still not entirely comfortable writing blogs in that format so for the future I'll still be writing them here and having them migrated to WP. Enjoy:



































Listen To Podcast Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
weebly reliable statistics