You may remember my trip last year. I can't wait to go again. A few sandwiches from What About Bob's will have me drooling the whole drive up. And lets not neglect this drive. The wife and kid are flying there. That leaves me and dr jones to drive. Having the car to ourselves means several things:
- I don't have to hold in my farts for 7 hours
- I can listen to my music and podcasts (Mike O'meara Show)
- I can utilize the front seat for snacks (jerky and soda)
- I can smoke a cigar if she does not find out
- Me and dr jones can take a break and stop in Cabelas.
Martin from Flymen Fish company for the articulated shenks.
I'm pretty sure my Patagonia waders are leaking. Thus I'm going to try out my new Orvis Pro-guides. I'm wearing them right now. Its rather cush wearing a pair of waders in a drafty house. I've got just a few more hours to find my Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor reel with Rio Outbound. I'm going to start recording a podcast tonight and lets see who we can get while there. Maybe some anglers in the lot, the Orvis store, Mad River Outfitters, and Chagrin River Outfitters.
I have yet to figure out where to stay on Wednesday night. I of course want to camp. But its going to be cold and dumping snow. Mike D. gave me a motel name to try. We'll see.