Saturday, April 7, 2012

Places To Eat When Fly Fishing

I'm a hungry guy. I  need more food the night before a day of fly fishing, during a day of fly fishing, and especially after a long day of fly fishing. These are my places to eat when fly fishing. The locals span two continents and some Pacific islands.

Here is the audio Itunes I hope the link works

Or Season 01 Episode 35 

Check out the map and scroll around.

View Larger Map


And here are some pics.  Yea, I'm that guy who photographs his food.

Gjelina mentioned on 'Up All Night' the sitcom,  not the naugty USA cable show from Friday Nights.


And here is a muffin and a scone from there.

Breakfast sandwich
That looks good.
The beer on tap menu at Yard House
Baby Lady sleeping at the Yard House
My Firestone IPA
Truffle fries and a club sandwich (with bacon and avocado)
Me at the Secret Stash back in 2004. Look how skinny I was.


And afterward these guys kidnapped me and took me bar hopping.
The Gas Cafe in Crested Butte

Hawaii shave ice in Hanlei bay
Boulder Cafe (these are not in order do to Picasa uploading them that way)
Yuri tearing into the chicken fried steak at Fattys
Tom and his 'side' of fries at the Altmar Hotel
Kauai

Can't remember why I took this pic.
Jo-Jos shaved Ice


KCl

Tropical taco
The breakfast joint that we got crappy service
Best place ever
communal seating
Origin 99 in Barcelona, chicken cannelloni
Tom tying at Ponderosa in Pulaski
Hamuras kitchen look at those beef teryiaki sticks.
THE SAIMIN
Something awesome at Origin 99
More Origin 99
Chickpeas, tomato, cheese, herbs. Simple but insane
Inside the place
Can't remember the name of this place. Can't find it on Google Maps (Barcaloneta, across from the surf shop) Great little sandwiches.
Me  next to a tiny truck, or am I HUGE and its a real sized truck?
I think we ate a great dinner hear, Ilona had stinky sardines.
Cal Pep, the line forms EARLY
El Xampanyet in Barca. Champagne and pastries. Over a 100 years old.
Outside the sandwich joint.
The burrito place in the market in Barca
I told you they were orgasmic
The guy with the bathing suit tattoo. I did not put in the pic of him bending over with his man-dingo hanging out. The lady in front of him is memorized by it.
Inside Cal Pep
That tortilla. I have dreams about it.
Pep (he's like the Dumbledore of the culinary world)
Me eating falafel. I love falafel.
Deep fried oreo in Wisconsin. Everything there was fried.
Me with the food network guy in Portland
The 'pig in blanket'
The misses in Miami
Chris with his side of fries in Altmar

Club sandwich in Portland.
El Pub in Calle Ocho in Miami
Cuban pressed sandwich with palvo.


The place with the lobster reuben
Art District Cigars


Lobster Reuben with chicken fingers
Fish heads for tarpon. Get them in the kitchen
tarpon behind where we ate
Robbies
Dorothy's former local in Hartsel
Kenosha steak house
The Highlander near Pont Neuf


Me drinking and fishing in Paris
Le Relais De Venis. Best Dinner EVER


Line up early
Fattys in Breck
Elysian

The beer was less than the club soda
Apple donuts
Burger Barn
Elysian
Broasted Chicken at 901 Pub

The Vineyard

Korean food in Waikiki
Jab Chae noodles

MMMM, plate lunch
Grease Trucks
This sandwich made me ill

Me at Ponderosa
The baby at In-N-Out burger. She was soo tiny.
Chicken lolipops
Best sandwich in Ohio




Garlic chicken at Sams Kitchen
This is real Ramen in Waikiki. I was so drunk though, I can't remember where


Thats it folks. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
weebly reliable statistics