Monday, January 30, 2012

My Version of the Caine/Hackman Theory

If you don't know about the Caine/Hackman Theory, it goes like this: There's always a Michael Caine film on TV. In fact, the Caine/Hackman theory states that, no matter what time it is, 24 hours a day, you can find a Michael Caine or Gene Hackman movie playing on TV. http://www.citizencaine.org/faq/

You may know this from the legendary 90's comedy PCU. This movie was great not only because it was like watching a documentary of my school, Mary Washington College, but it had George Clinton in it and the band named 'Everyone Gets Laid'.
















Pigs is writing his senior dissertaion on the matter. In one epic scene he is watching tv and comes across a movie starring both Caine and Hackman. He has the finale to his thesis. He stands up as he has been watching
TV for a long time and falls over.

 He shouts 'Pins & Needles' as his legs have been asleep for some time.




I recently had my own version of the theory. Lets call it the Boy Meets World/Fly Fishing Theory. If you (and by you, I mean myself) watch enough Boy Meets World and Fly Fishing shows on TV, you will eventually come across them together. And so I provide to you the clincher to my theory: Sean has a date over at the Matthews house. Not just any date mind you, its Veronica Watson!!!  

Mr. and Mrs. Matthews come home early from a dinner and find Sean and his date making out on the couch. Mr. Matthews sits down next to Sean in sort of a cock blocking, preventing Sean Jr. sort of move. He turns on the TV and guess what is on? FLY FISHING





And for you Boy Meets World fans, I know you were wanted a picture of Topanga. So here you go:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
weebly reliable statistics