Monday, February 7, 2011

Wow What A Day For Groupon Users

Its been a busy day for me with another Groupon offer. I have been answering e-mails and phone calls all day and getting back to those who have submitted their information via the online form on my site. Since I'm the only person on my end it is a lot of work. I've been looking at my fly rod holder on the wall of the living room and thinking these rods have no idea what they have in their near future.

I advise several Groupon users to visit my FAQ page http://robsnowhite.com/consulting/faq.html where they can find answers to a lot of the e-mails and phone calls I have had today.

Another great resource for fly fishing questions is the archive on the Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders site as several of you will be fishing those waters. Head over to the forum and read some of the threads.

 You should fill out the form soon so we can book a date. I have HUNDREDS of people to take out in the next 8 months. 

Its going to be a great spring, an awesome summer, and a stellar fall. I'm looking forward to introducing hundreds of people to the fly fishing lifestyle (its not a sport) and helping hundreds more improve their current fishing skills.

Lets hope some generous companies want to jump on board and donate food and drinks to us so we don't have to spend the dog days of summer dehydrated. Wink wink food and beverage companies :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
weebly reliable statistics