Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rally To Restore Sanity and/or Fear Signs

I had planned to spend yesterday afternoon working on my fly lines and watching some English Premiere League matches. I was to drop off THW at the Metro and drive to storage unit and then home. She was going to the rally. I started to see funny costumes and the crowd on the way to D.C. and decided to drop her off in the city to avoid stinky Metro cars. Then I decided what the heck, I'll park along the Tidal Basin, take the bikes off the car (that were going to storage) and pedal to the Mall.

We got on the bikes and hilarity was just around the corner. Here are some of our favorite signs. Note to kids, some are not appropriate.

Here is a list of someone else's top 100 signs. Pretty hilarious.  

This lady has a pro weed sign. The funny part is how she is going to town on her sandwich. Granny gots the munchies.

  This guy is standing on the van which has a high electric beam danger sign to his right.  
 
 

 I would have had more funny sign pictures if I had brought my real camera. All I had to work with was the phone. Not the fastest start up to take a pic if someone is walking past you. I missed the girl dressed up as cowgirl and her dog dressed up as a horse with a saddle and a doll riding it. Funny stuff.

It was great to see soo many people come out on a beautiful day. All these people had a great sense of humor, were very clever, and wanted to join in something together. Thanks Colbert and Stewart.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
weebly reliable statistics