Thursday, September 9, 2010

Road Music

I have seen this topic on many a fly fishing message board. What to listen to on the way to the water. I have one suggestion for you Peter Malick Group featuring Nora Jones, New York City. 

I have to give credit to Pandora.com for this one. It came across my quickmix and I can't say I have heard anything like it before. The album has Nora Jones' distinctive voice which I was never a fan of until now. The lounge background and rhythm compliment her voice with a side of bluesy guitar and percussion. This is the album you want to listen to on a winding road in the country on the way to a limestone stream or sitting outside with a sundowner.

Pick up the album on amazon, itunes, or other media. You will thank me after you spin the album.

1 comments:

You could be qualified to get a free $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

Post a Comment

 
weebly reliable statistics