Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Postcards From Tom

 I am not suprised Tom learned to make nets for himself.

"I was in the market for a new net but couldn't find one exactly like I wanted. So..... I decided to build one or three. Hear are pics of the first two."


 And then he got a chance to use them.
 "I just got back form spinney. Got blown of the lake this am with 20 knot winds and 5 foot swells. It was like trying to fish in the serf while in a float tube. Brutal. I went down to the dream after for the rest of the day. Took a lot of cuts in the 14-16 range and one monster brown. All on hoppers.  Take a look. Talk to you later. "

1 comments:

If you would like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to uncover a strange little secret that can literally get you your personal harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

Post a Comment

 
weebly reliable statistics