Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mobile Uploads

Here are a few pics from August taken on the mobile
 dr jones in the miata with top down
 THW on the ferry to the vineyard
 The food a the diner. Falafel, lamburger, frite
 Farmers market on the vineyard
 My right leg after slipping on a dusting of sand on a jetty. I shouted 'profanity!' as kids were around and I could not drop the f bomb. Have a nice scar from it.
 Old whaling church on the vineyard.
 Concert poster.
 Inside the church.

 Jack (left) Cary (sitting)
 THW and a swan.
 Free(?) berries?

 Great Falls to Marthas Vineyard ?
 Best whiskey at Againn.

 Againn's bar ( I did not recognize a single bottle)

 Scotch eggs.
 Va grass fed beef burger, fritte. Yum.

Pile of plastic on river bank. Very disturbing. I will bring bags next time to clean this up. Very sad.
 
 New pretty spot on Potomac, Scotts Run. Never been there until last week. So close and open.
 My new boat!

 THW at mustache party.


So many groupon clients dis the Tidal Basin. Why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
weebly reliable statistics