Thursday, July 8, 2010

"I got it covered" - Bobby

That is a quote from The Heavenly Kid. I like to quote movies, used to work with a kid named Brian who had an older sister and grew up watching the same stuff as me. Well this kid could quote along with me and we had a good back and forth quote game for a full year. It was like call and response in jazz. Its no secret that I met THW on match.com. I was on there for a month or so before I luckily found her. There was a girl who had a good profile but stated that no movie quotes would be tolerated. So I never contacted her. Anway, I got it covered.

What is not protected by Dermatone is now further protected by Patagonia. I am now a Patagonia Pro Athlete. So my body is going to be covered with more Patagonia products. I have been a fan of Patagonia for years. I could go on and on about why I am a fan of their products but here are just a few:

  • downcycled material used to make their products
  • you can recycle their products
  • the lack of garbage produced at their facilities
  • their work ethic
  • their customer service and how they back their product
  • their eco-conscious view of business
  • 1% 
  • they let Doug Lansky make a pair of shorts
Ok, time to start the blog for the past weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
weebly reliable statistics