Thursday, May 20, 2010

Friday eve

Busy weekend with 2 groups of clients on Sunday. In the meantime, I have carp on the mind since the tides are not in my favor tomorrow, I plan to fish the C&O Canal. I have my scanner back up and working now and will slowly start to digitize some old photos from pre-digital camera days. Back when I carried 3 cameras at one time. Now I'm down to 2 at the most. Here is a random photo for you today. This is a grey squirrel swimming across the Rappahannock River in Virginia. I was hoping a fish would eat it and I could thus start tying squirrel patterns. No luck, it made it safely to the other side.

grey squirrel swimming crossing river

1 comments:

Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with AdFly and make dollars for every visit to your short links.

Post a Comment

 
weebly reliable statistics